api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll download (instructions)
An error here would cause noticeable problems with the system functions and thus would require immediate repair to restore the functions. Let's look at some of the most common problems with this file.
* One of the most common and obvious errors with this file would be the missing errors as has been reported by many users. For example, the user Miguel Lopez IT reported in October of 2015 that while trying to launch one note on his system, there was an errors and it stated that the applications couldn't run due to the api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll file missing from the system. This was reported on a windows 7 system which was running the Office 2013 version.
* Variants of the api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll file have been also known to cause errors within other system components causing many issues. For example, the user SimonPB_1907 reported in August of 2012 that on their Windows 7 x64 system they were having issues with multiple programs within the system such as Matlab, certain Control Panel items, Firefox and Acrobat due to a similar win core api file reported missing.
* The user kontaNguyen reported in January of 2016 on a Windows 7 system that while trying to use music production software called FL studio, there were numerous problems faced within the system. Every time they tried to open the application, the following error would pop up - Procedure entry point OpenSemaphoreW...api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll. The user had reported that even after cleaning the registry and taking many steps, the issue wasn't resolved on the system.
* The api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll has also faced errors with the clashes between the x86 or 32 bit and x64 or 64 bit version of applications within the system. This was especially prevalent in Windows 7 operating systems which was designed to run many older 32 bit programs which would probably have resulted in issues within the system.
* Many windows users would also like the descargar api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll as well to be patched within the system to correct the issues that they may be facing. However, doing this manually within the system may cause issues and thus it will be advisable to take the help of a professional tool.
The best professional tool in this regard would be the DLL Suite, which can download the right file, patch it in the system properly and correct the errors within the system. The use of this is highly recommended within any operating system.