How to fix D3DX9_43.dll missing or not found error
Are you trying to repair a DLL crash error while playing PC games like Skyrim, World of Tanks (WOT), Rift, League of Legends on your Windows 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista computer? Are you searching for a reliable download for a missing or corrupt D3DX9_43.dll file? Look no further! As more and more computer games and graphics programs are developed there are more malware that target online gamers.
Causes of D3DX9_43.dll Errors
DLL files can get maliciously deleted or corrupted by a malware program and when they do, error messages may pop up and you may see DLL error messages, while running a game on your windows PC. DLL errors are frequently caused by malware, spyware as well as improperly installed programs. They may also be caused by invalid registry entries which need to be cleaned, or due to Active X errors. Your PC game will not boot up, may give an error message, or sometimes it may even crash without an error message.
Besides the above error messages, there may be more critical errors which accumulate over time, resulting in a very slow PC that is hardly effective. Working with software programs in a PC filled with errors, will slow it down considerably. When you have multiple applications running, your PC may crash or freeze.
How to Fix D3DX9_43.dll Errors
When you get D3DX9 43.DLL is missing error when launching World of Tanks, Skyrim, League of Legends or Rift PC games on Windows 8, 7, XP or Vista, you will need to fix it soon. In fact sometimes nothing happens on launching a game, with no error message at all, or your PC may crash during a game.
Replace with D3DX9_43 Download of missing DLL file:
1. Copy the file to the program directory of the missing DLL file.
2. If that fails to fix the error, then move the dll file to the correct system directory. For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 it is C:\Windows\System32
3. Restart the computer.
Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX and fix the error:
1. Most gaming software come with a copy of DirectX on the installation disk, so look for the DirectX installation program on your CD / DVD.
2. Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall the application again.
3. If the above steps fail to fix the error, try extracting the dll file individually from the DirectX software package.
4. As a last resort, you may try to update the drivers for your video card.
If you are not technically expert at replacing DLL files, then skip the manual methods and download DLL Suite today to automatically repair your d3dx9_43.dll is missing wot error.