How to repair bf4_x86.exe problems
Bf4_x86.exe and bf4_x86 fixed.exe files are vital components of Battlefield 4™ (BF 4), a software product created by EA Digital Illusions CE AB .
If you are receiving executable file errors, such as "bf4.exe or bf4_x86.exe has stopped working" or you are experiencing appcrash or you cannot play your Battlefield 4 game on your Windows PC or laptop, you should attend to it ASAP. If you do not fix the error you may see critical errors like blue screen of death (BSOD error), STOP errors on your computer.
Why are you getting bf4_x86.exe error?
The bf4_x86.exe - system error is normally caused by damage to windows registry keys. Also corrupted exe entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer. This can be a result of a constant improper PC shutdown, creating invalid or fragmented files the registry. Another reason is faulty software installation or an accidental file deletion.
The most common reason for a bf4_x86.exe application error is a virus or malware attack which may cause appcrash or BSOD error. Usually you will be hampered during the time of start-up and shutting down of your computer.
How do you fix bf4_x86.exe error?
You can attempt to manually repair the EXE Error yourself, but ideally you should be experienced PC professional. First try to restart the machine but this may be only a temporary solution to a serious problem. If your computer screen throws a blue screen error on every reboot, then try to boot in Safe Mode. You may download the .exe file from an authentic Microsoft website.
1. Update Drivers: When you run games, watch movies, so try to update the hard disk device driver, especially the video card and graphic card.
2. Uninstall recently installed applications.
3. Remove bf4_x86.exe or bf4_x86 fixed.exe from Control Panel>Add/Remove programs and select Battlefield 4 (BF4) from the list.
4. Use System Restore to "go back in time" to the last state before the error.
5. Run Windows System file checker (sfc/scannow) for deleted or corrupt files.
6. Scan for viruses using your favourite antivirus installed in your System.
7. Remove invalid windows registry keys with a powerful registry cleaner, either manually or with the help of Max Utilities tool.
8. If this too fails, on Windows 8/7/XP/Vista systems you can try the built-in Windows Repair option using a CD or DVD installation. If this does not work, try to do a clean reinstallation of your operating system.
It is difficult to safely remove bf4_x86 and bf4 x86 fixed exe files and to manually restore your system. You may be unable to restore the bf4_x86.exe file from your DVD or disk method or even another website. The good news is that now you can fix the error with a compatible download for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP or Vista. The safest way to effectively fix your PC error and give you a faster PC is to download a professional registry cleaning tool like Max Utilities from a reliable website. The software will quickly and completely remove all exe errors from your system giving you a speedy, error-free PC!